Is the CPES Program Right for You?
Thank you for your interest in the Certified Productive Environment Specialist™ Program.
Our most successful program participants have some knowledge of organizing, an understanding of what it takes to own and operate a small business, some experience in marketing and selling services to individuals and companies, AND/OR A STRONG WILLINGNESS TO LEARN.
Please respond to the questions below to help us determine if we are a match for your professional goals.
City/State (or Country if not in US)
1. Are you currently in the professional organizing business? If yes, are you full time or part time?
2. Do you feel that you have an understanding of what it takes to start and run a small business? Please explain.
3. What is your vision of the kind of organizing company you’d like to run?
4. Please describe the time, dedication, and resources you have to grow a successful business?
5. Please describe your preference for working with individuals or companies.
6. Do you have experience, and are you comfortable making presentations to groups? Please explain.
7. Are you aware of basic advertising and marketing concepts necessary to promote a business or can you secure help from someone who is? Please explain.
8. Are you aware of basic business finance and bookkeeping necessary to run a business or can you secure help from someone who is? Please explain.
9. Are you willing to invest $5,000-$20,000 into your business over the next 18-24 months for training, mentorship, specialized certification, marketing, and client acquisition?
10. How much time per week can you commit to your business?
11. How much money would you like to make in your business each month?
12. What else would you like us to know about you and your business goals?
Do Not Fill This Out